Holy Basil Candle
The season is at hand when swaying on its stem
Every flower exhales perfume like a censer
Sounds and perfumes circle in the evening air;
To be fragrant, magical, and medicinal, Holy Basil is a spiritual ceremony of dark green camphorous herbal notes blended with wild grasses, cannabis, and sacred basil.
Adorning houses and temples throughout India, the plant's woody stalks are often made into beads used in meditation malas or rosaries, generating a warming influence on physiology.
Drops of dark syrupy violet oil, anise, and garden mint enhance nature's fragrant and spiritual rhythms emanating from this scent.
Clove buds and green vine tomato are spun into sweet holy basil flower buds to echo the divine origins of the sacred flowering plant, which can give you so much sweet solace for your cares, if you let it.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.